IMPERIAL VALLEY RIFLE AND PISTOL ASSOCIATION PO BOX 241, IMPERIAL, CALIFORNIA 92251-0241
RELEASE FROM RESPONSIBILITY, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK FOR PARTICIPATION IN A DANGEROUS ACTIVITY
FOR AND IN CONSIDERATION OF PERMITTING THE UNDERSIGNED TO ENTER THE IMPERIAL VALLEY RIFLE AND PISTOL ASSOCIATION premises for the purpose of firearms use, shooting of firearms, observing the shooting of firearms, or any and all other purposes, THE UNDERSIGNED, for himself/herself, his/hers, heirs, executors, administrators and assigns:
1. Hereby voluntarily releases, discharges, waives and relinquishes any and all action or cause of action for the personal injury property damage or wrongful death occurring to the undersigned arising as a result of engaging in or being present at activities at the IMPERIAL VALLEY RIFLE AND PISTOL ASSOCIATION premises.
2. Hereby covenants not to sue and discharges, waivers and relinquishes any and all action or causes of action which may hereafter arise for himself/herself and for his/her estate, and agrees that under no circumstances will he/she or his/her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns prosecute or present any claim for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death against IMPERIAL VALLEY RIFLE AND PISTOL ASSOCIATION or any of its officers, agents, servants or employees for any of said causes of action, whether the same shall arise by negligence of any said persons, or otherwise. IT IS THE INTENTION OF THE UNDERSIGNED, BY THIS INSTRUMENT, TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE THE IMPERIAL VALLEY RIFLE AND PISTOL ASSOCIATION OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, SERVANTS OR EMPLOYEES, INCLUDING VOLUNTEERS, FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE.
3. Agrees that the forgoing release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws applicable in the State of California and that if any portion thereof is held invalid it is agreed that the balance shall, not withstanding, continue in full force and effect.
4. Acknowledge that the undersigned has been fully and completely advised of the potential for serious accidents incidental to engaging in firearms activities, including the potential for death, personal injury and property damage, and expressly agrees to assume all risk of loss, damage or injury that may be sustained by the Undersigned.
5. The undersigned has read the forgoing paragraphs and voluntarily signs this agreement, being fully aware of legal consequences of signing this instrument.